[technology-pmc] Prerequisites for Graduation Review for Code Recommenders?

Hi PMC,

we are currently working to get our builds signed, conform to the release train guidelines etc. In parallel, we are looking for interested packages that would be willing to host Code Recommenders in their package. The Java and RCP packages expressed some interest and JEE has been proposed too. To join the Java package, Steffen told me that it would be recommended to leave incubator state before.

Since leaving the incubator state is a decision of the PMC, I'd like ask you whether this would be supported by them PMC - and if conditionally - which requirements we have to satisfy except the formal/measurable criteria defined in http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2011.php#6_3_2_Graduation_Reviewhttp://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Graduation_Reviews, and http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Criteria_for_Graduating_from_Incubation_Phase_to_Mature_Phase

Especially the points regarding "active and sufficiently diverse communities" and "has credit to Eclipse" is something I cannot estimate.

Thanks for your feedback,
Marcel

Back to the top