Re: [technology-pmc] [ohf-dev] Time for a termination review?

Hi Grahame. I notice that you made three commits in October. What is the project's status?

We're getting ready to schedule the Termination review. Does OHF need more time? How much time?

Thanks,

Wayne
hi Wayne

Most of the activity related to OHF has moved elsewhere - either to
other eclipse projects (platform ones) or to OHT
(openhealthtools.org). I think that the only working projects are the
hl7 related ones of which I am the only remaining committer. I have
agreed to migrate them to OHT, but haven't yet done so - mostly a
question of finding the time to do it.

If there is other code still active in the OHF project - speak up now!

Grahame