[technology-pmc] Request for EGit / JGit 1.0 Graduation and Release Review

Dear PMC, the EGit and JGit projects are asking permission to graduate
and do our 1.0 release, our documentation is below:
 https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXi3pDi3yVgNYWprbmgyZnFnZzIzXzczOGQ4bTZuNjZr&hl=en_US&authkey=CJnj3JsM

In the beginning, EGit and JGit humbly started out pretty small but
there are now many individuals and companies involved with EGit (15
committers) and JGit (9 committers). We have a variety of individuals
contributing along with corporate support from Ageto, Dewire, GitHub,
Google, IBM, Red Hat, SAP and Tasktop.

In just over a year (as of today), we've had 6 rapid major releases
based on user feedback, with this one being the 7th...
  4 weeks ago          v0.12.1
  3 months ago         v0.11.1
  5 months ago         v0.10.1
  8 months ago         v0.9.1
  11 months ago        v0.8.1
  14 months ago        v0.7.0

If you look at our commit logs, there's a diverse set of contributions
from the community (e.g., git shortlog -ens)
  JGit commits:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3U74vDr2sru-KrjBT4QnLPXhE2ulLsUsRITWosx2HE/edit?hl=en_US
  EGit commits:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11t8hLbDw0qoB-QzuA7CwTHQk52kaH1ihmKPEQqR7IU4/edit?hl=en_US

In terms of download stats, we are approaching nearly 4000 installs a
month from the Eclipse Marketplace...
    http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/egit-git-team-provider/metrics

Our user guide is also very active with about ~275,000 accesses...
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide

In the end, we are happy to bring mature Git tooling to the Eclipse
community and the Indigo release.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk