Re: [technology-pmc] Approval for Jubula Creation Review

+1

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
On the road. Please excuse briefness and typos.

Am 05.11.2010 um 19:20 schrieb Achim Lörke <Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I think the Jubula project[1] is ready for its Creation Review.

We have talked to many people at ESE and got a lot of interest. Especially with RAP and Mylyn talks about a closer cooperation are being planned for the near future.

The development team is working to make the code ready for an initial contribution.

We have got some media attention without actually doing any PR work [2]. We will intensify PR once the Creation Review has passed.

Please vote your approval for the Jubula Creation Review or feel free to suggest any changes to the proposal.

- Achim

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/jubula/

[2]

http://jaxenter.com/eclipse-project-for-automated-acceptance-tests-32315.html

http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/guidancer-code-injected?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zones%2Fcss+%28CSS+Zone%29

http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/news/Java-GUI-Tests-Open-Source-mit-Jubula-057351.html

http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/artikel/GUI-Tests-mit-Jubula-Ein-neuer-Star-im-Eclipse-Universum-3424.html

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450