[technology-pmc] Technology Project termination candidates

Hey folks.

The Technology PMC has initiated a review and have determined that it's
time to retire some of our projects. We have started a Termination
Review document on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2010

I have copied the designated project leads for each of these projects;
let this serve as your first opportunity to defend the continued
existence of your project at eclipse.org. I don't mean this in a nasty
way. If you reasonably believe that your project has been included here
in error, please let us know. Also, if you simply agree with our initial
assessment, please give us your +1.

Feel free to edit the wiki as you see fit (note that the PMC is
designated moderator of this page).

I would like to schedule a Termination Review in October.

Here is the list of affected projects and Project Leads.

Maynstall - Tim Webb
Albiero - Gordon Hirsch
OFMP - Frederic Conrotte
ORMF - Barbara Rosi-Schwartz, Joel Rosi-Schwartz
Glimmer - Annas Al Maleh
Apogee - Eric Barroca
Summer of Code (including ToString component) - Wayne Beaton, Philippe
Ombredanne
Spaces - Henrik Lindberg    henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your attention,

Wayne