From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Tycho creation review requested

Our process fell apart here, it seems. It may well be the case that we
just automatically created the forum without really even thinking much
about it or including Jason in the process. I'll review that. In the
meantime, we will make sure that all new project proposals are more
aware of the communication channel we decide upon.

FWIW, I give my +1 on the project creation as well.

Wayne

Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
> +1
>
> Ok. I don't want to stand in the way, but this is something that we will
> need to continue to monitor. I understand the difficulties in moving an
> existing project, but I am concerned that the designated communication
> channel for the proposal was ignored by the project team. Questions were
> posed and not answered.
>
> - Konstantin

Wagenknecht

--