From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 9:15 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: [technology-pmc] Tycho creation review requested

Hey folks. A creation review has been requested for Tycho

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/tycho

I'm looking for a couple of +1s to proceed. If you have any questions
about the project, please direct them to the communication mechanism
indicated in the proposal.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation