From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:48 AM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Cc: technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx; pieter.humphrey@xxxxxxxxxx; teri.whitaker@xxxxxxxxxx; greg.stachnick@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sapphire

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks for sending the draft proposal for Sapphire. Once you've received feedback and are ready to finalize it, we will need it put into the proper format using the proposal templates (zipped templates attached for your convenience).

Would you like me to ask Wayne and Mike to comment on the proposal now, or wait until you get feedback from the Tech PMC (also Wayne) and the other people on this email thread? Thanks.

Anne Jacko

Back to the top