If an Eclipse project completely reuses another *mature* Eclipse project, then no CQ is required.

If an Ecilpse project uses part of another Eclipse project (or completely reuses an incubating Eclipse Project), then a CQ is required.

So... in this case, the CQ is required.

AFAICT this one should be simple. I recommend that we +1-it and move on.

Wayne

Jeff McAffer wrote:
I'm not looking to get involved here but I believe that reusing part of an Eclipse project requires a CQ.

Jeff

On 2010-06-07, at 3:21 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:

Am 07.06.2010 16:20, schrieb yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Please note that it is not a simple reuse like the dependance of bundles.
It is about the copy and redistribution of some codes.
This shouldn't matter. We have a bunch of internal utility classes which
were copied/duplicated between different projects.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx