From: Gunnar Wagenknecht [mailto:gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 13. April 2010 16:45
To: Tsvetkov, Krum
Cc: Technology PMC
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Permission for a graduation and release review of Memory Analyzer

Hi Krum,

Am 13.04.2010 11:15, schrieb Tsvetkov, Krum:
> After earlier consulting with you [2] and some further discussions
> we would like to graduate MAT under the Technology top-level project.

We recently had a discussion in the architecture council about top level
projects. One point that came up (again) is that we have a lot (read:
"too many") projects in Technology for too long time. We really should
encourage projects to graduate to appropriate top level projects.

In you case, I now think that it might be a good idea to move to the
Tool top level project. Frankly, the Memory Analyzer is clearly a tool.
We can help getting you guys in touch with the Tools PMC.

Thoughts?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht