Re: [technology-pmc] Java profiling and "Selling out to the Man"

We will talk with the Mylyn project to make sure that they conform with the policy.

Thanks,

Wayne

Francois Chouinard wrote:
Hi,

Would it be OK if we aligned with Mylin <http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/developers/>? (bottom of the page)

Regards,
/fc

2010/2/5 Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

    All,

    There is actually a written policy
    <http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_Using_Proprietary_Tools_Final.php>[1]
    on how to go about adopting the use of a third-party tool. The
    issue I see in this case is that they are requesting an
    acknowledgement closer to a product endorsement than a simple
    “thank you”.

    Any questions can be directed to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

    Thanks.