Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools project requests approval to proceed with 0.4 release

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Linux Tools project is ready for our 0.4 release.  Our review
> documentation is ready [1] and our builds are green [2].  Our IP log has
> been approved and a copy is stored in CVS [3].
>
> Are there any blockers from the PMC's POV?

Looks great. I believe you need to schedule a release review with the EMO.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top