[technology-pmc] updates to EGit proposal?

Robin and Shawn,

Do you have an updated version of the proposal? Wayne asked for this change:
Robin, can you please include a "changes" section in the document (and keep it up to date)?
Can you also please indicate who will be the PL?

and Chris says:
Mik Kersten pinged me today and would like to be added as an interested party.

Once the proposal is finalized, I'll write the Declaration for you to approve, and then we can send out the email to the membership that makes it public. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

Back to the top