Re: [technology-pmc] All the IAM CQs

  Wayne, I am aware of that decision, however as you already noticed you underestimated number of dependencies and I am also pretty sure you also underestimated amount of changes that is going to happen in the Maven code and the structure of its dependencies.
  I think the lesson from this exercise is that IAM team should work closer to the Maven developers. Otherwise they are bound to continue making such mistakes and will continue generating unnecessary load on the PMC and Eclipse legal team.

  regards,
  Eugene