Re: [technology-pmc] Name & Scope Change For CloudFree

I'm not on this PMC but am interested in the project.  It would be great to see more information on the scope.  The four bullet points do not really capture it in enough detail that someone could understand what the project is doing.  I checked the website and did not see any further info.

Jeff

Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Dear Technology PMC,

The CloudFree project would like to change its name and make adjustments
to its scope. In order to complete the request we need PMC approval and
a successful community review. Please find attached the docuware for
your approval and the review.

-Gunnar