Re: [technology-pmc] Additions to Linux Tools project

I agree that this fits within the scope of the project.

+1

Wayne

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

Dominique Toupin from Ericsson (CC'd) has expressed interest in working with our project to enhance our source code level tracing and profiling tools as well as adding some more system-wide tools. As project lead I very much welcome this increase in diversity. I don't believe it diverges from our original and on-going goals. Is the technology PMC
okay with these additions?

Thanks,

Andrew