[technology-pmc] Project mentors and the Eclipse IP Policy

Greetings IAM developers.

I have heard from EMO that there is apparently some recent confusion wrt the Eclipse IP policy and procedures.

Your project proposal lists three mentors:

   *  Ed Merks, IBM
   * Thomas Watson, IBM
   * Brett Porter, Exist Global

Can you please make a point of scheduling some time with one or more of your mentors to review the Eclipse IP policy and procedures?

In the meantime, please review the Eclipse Legal Process Poster [1] and Eclipse Policy and Procedures for Third Party Dependencies [2]. All Eclipse committers should be familiar with these documents.

If you have any questions, or if there is some problem communicating with your mentors, please let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_Policy_and_Procedure_for_3rd_Party_Dependencies_Final.pdf