[technology-pmc] Help finding our second "Project Mentor"

Wayne,
        you may or may not remember that the STEM project (http://www.eclipse.org/ohf/components/stem/) is proposing to "move" out of the OHF and become it's own project under the Technology PMC.  This requires a "project creation review", for which we've written our proposal.  We have Ed Merks as one of the project's mentors, but I'm not sure where to start in finding a second one.

Any help you could give us would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Dan Ford
Research Staff Member
IBM Almaden Research Center