Re: [technology-pmc] EclipseCon 2009 submission system is open

Wayne,

Wayne Beaton schrieb:
> We currently have slots for twenty short talks, three long talks, one
> "main stage" talk and two tutorials.

What's a "main stage" talk? Is it a panel?

FWIW, I plan to submit a long talk about CloudFree and I was also
thinking about a tutorial about developing very dynamic applications for
software as a service based on Equinox/CloudFree. Do you think that this
could be a goof fit for the emerging technologies theme?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx