Re: [technology-pmc] New component for JWT project

You don't need approval from the PMC to create a new Bugzilla component.

However, you do need PMC approval to create a new project component/sub-project. Is what you're doing going to result in a new component as defined in section 4 of the development process document[1] ?

Wayne

[1]http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php

Florian Lautenbacher wrote:
Hi Wayne,
thanks for the support for our last release (version 0.5.0). In this release
we already had some transformations from our metamodel to others (BPMN,
XPDL, etc.) and vice versa which we announced already in release 0.4.0. In order to maintain those transformations more comfortable in the future
(right now all bugs have been assigned to the workflow editor WE), we would
like to organize them in Bugzilla in a new component: Transformations
(besides WE, WAM and Desktop). Are we simply allowed to ask the webmaster to
create a standard inbox for that and then create this new component
ourselves via the portal or is anybody else involved in this process and we
need e.g. the approval of the Technology PMC?
Thanks for your support, Florian -JWT project co-lead- ---------------------------------------
 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher
Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science