Re: [technology-pmc] Re: Please schedule an archive review for the ALFproject

Title: New Page 1
Brian,
My impression from earlier exchanges on this mailing list is
that we can propose a timetable that will assure an orderly closing of
the project.
Yes, please do so. The only reason you did not see that in other slide decks is that the projects didn't have an issue with the timetable.

I would appreciate guidance on how to effect that contribution and would
like to see the archiving schedule accommodate that.

Perhaps you could move the relevant code and committers from the ALF project to the Higgins project as part of shutting down ALF?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top