[technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-committers] How do I get modification privileges to Bugzilla

Hi,

Joel Rosi-Schwartz schrieb:
> [Apologies for posting this here, but I have not been able to
> successfully send a message to technology-pmc-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:technology-pmc-request@xxxxxxxxxxx>]

The Technology PMC Mailing List address is:

    technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

The "-request" suffix is some specific suffix that the software for
maintaining/administrating the list uses.

If you don't have the proper permissions as a project lead but the
entries are correct in the foundation database the webmasters will be
happy correct that.

-Gunnnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht