From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:44 AM
To: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx; Technology PMC
Subject: Please add Konstantin Komissarchik to the Technology PMC

Hi Anne. Can you please add Konstantin to the Technology PMC?

Konstantin, can you send me a bio and picture that we can use on the
Project Leaders page [1]? I can use the bio and/or picture from you 2007
committer rep nomination [2] if you'd like. Any suggestions for an
<sarcasm>intimidating</sarcasm> nickname?

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/technology/team-leaders.php
[2]