Howdy Technology PMC,
It's time for a Nebula project review :)
Here's what I've found so far:
- project site (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.nebula
- nebula is non-conforming (incubation)
- there's no plan
- great website with snippets and widget screenshots
- one problem is that the downloads on the website are old and don't reflect what's available in CVS
- active newsgroups with responses from committers
- committers still committing (http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-app/summary.cgi?company=y&month=x&project=technology.nebula
- no build infrastructure... maybe Nick Boldt can help?
- currently only one project lead, I'd consider nominating Tom Schindl as a co-lead as he's very active in the project
- how do we attract people to bring more widgets?
Overall, I think the project is doing well, just needs a bit of help with organization and build infrastructure to get things moving.
I believe there's a build workshop coming up... could we use Nebula as a test case to help them going with their build?
~ Chris Aniszczyk