Re: [technology-pmc] Towards a project review checklist

Yup. I suggest putting together a start and then letting the folks on the cross-project list and architecture council "comment" on it. This is a very worthwhile effort. As Gunnar points out, letting people know ahead what is expected is a key element in building a happy community.

Jeff

Wayne Beaton wrote:
Gotta start somewhere :-)

I'd love your input into this. Even a couple of smallish comments (I know you're busy). Frankly, it'll be better if this is coming from more than just me...

Back to the top