Re: [technology-pmc] Nexus Project or perhaps hosting micro-projects directly under Tools Project...

Hi Konstantin,

Konstantin Komissarchik schrieb:
> Some have suggested that we don’t really need a separate project for
> this function and that we could ask Technology PMC to accept and manage
> such projects directly. I tend to think that this will not scale
> effectively if we are successful in attracting large number of
> micro-projects, but I’d like to know where Technology PMC members stand
> on this.

I'm relatively new in the PMC. But I think that having a separate
project is basically just delegating the work from the PMC to a
dedicated "working group".

I wonder how large that "large number of micro-projects" really will be.
Frankly, I think if we handle that pragmatically then we can start
without such a project and see how it scales. If it doesn't scale well,
then we will create such a project.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht