[technology-pmc] Refactoring and garbage collection of the Technology PMC :-)

Technology PMC members,
The time has come for a refactoring (or, should we say, a re-chairing) and garbage collection (or, should we say, thanking and a golden watch for those who have helped in the past but have moved on to other things). John will have to answer to whether he wants to stay on the PMC. I spoke to Cliff today at OSCON and he tendered his resignation. Similarly, Wayne has offered to take over the chair position and I'm pleased to recommend that we all accept his offer. We should probably have a vote on Wayne's new position, but instead we'll have a "if you object to Wayne becoming the chair, please send a -1 veto and an explanation to the mailing list".

Regards,
Bjorn
--

[end of message]