Re: [technology-pmc] Re: Please move the Buckminster text to the Tools home page

On this same note, I believe the process is that I archive the technology.buckminster project (label it as [archived] in the db, etc.) once it's been officially moved to Tools and all set up, right?

Matt, could you let me know when that's been done? I believe Sharon said it was in process. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788