[technology-pmc] Call For Vote: Commit rights for Oleg Danilov

Hello BPEL Commiters, Hi BPEL Community,

I'd like to nominate Oleg Danilov as a committer on the BPEL Designer
project.
Oleg has been doing a huge majoritiy the DOM/EMF facading work done
recently as well as the source code tab add-on to the BPEL designer that
consequently leverages the DOM/EMF Facade.
I was very pleased with the quality and the passion he put into this - I
learned him to be a very competent and professional person. His knowledge
of BPEL and his dedication make him well-suited to this project, and of
course I support his nomination.

Since Intel, Olegs Employer, also has plans to further support the BPEL
Designer Project, it would also make their lives easier when it comess to
the contribution of fixes and new code.

Please Note that all committers must vote or at least you have to explain
why they cannot vote. Please reply with +1 (yes), -1 (no) or 0 (abstain).

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland          (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH         image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des         moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin    file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                   pic06911.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:        if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher          speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:   at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen                EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:         2008
 D – 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294