Re: [technology-pmc] need some Tech PMC members to vote on reviews

OK, thanks. How long does Kepler need to stew, do you think?

BTW, I told ACTF to use their mentors, and I think they are doing so. They are pretty clueless. And Kentarou isn't even the real PL. They didn't realize their PLs should be committers so didn't have them in the proposal, so we had to anoint Kentarou as pro-tem PL until they could get the PLs elected. The project is well-meaning but really in need of some guidance.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788