[technology-pmc] Help with ACTF initial commit

Hello:
I am not sure if this is the appropriate list for these questions, but I tried the Technology project's newsgroup and got no response. Please let me know if there are more appropriate places for such questions in the future.

The ACTF project wishes to make its first commit of source to CVS. I have already completed CQs for third-party components upon which this code will depend
(1849, 1850, 1809). However, I have some questions regarding our initial commit. Our initial commit will
include six plug-ins and a stand-alone RCP aplication which depends upon these plug-ins. The plug-ins are the first in a series to be committed as part
of the framework.

1. I was going to file a bug in bugzilla for the new components and the RCP application as suggested by the CQ process but the version combo box contains
only the item 'Unspecified.' Do we need to move through some other process prior to performing an initial commit? How do we introduce the initial version?
The same problem holds for components. An initial set of components was apparently setup during our creation review, but how do we introduce an additional component and get it to appear in the components list?

2. When I file the CQ for the components and the RCP application, do I file one per plug-in and one for the app or is it sufficient to file one CQ for
the entire commit of six plug-ins together with the RCP app? Also, I take it that the attachment will include everything that will be committed to CVS
- source, resources, images, docs, legal, and build scripts.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx