[technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Wayne Beaton

technology PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Wayne Beaton to receive full Committer status on the
technology.soc project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove this
vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

Wayne Beaton was nominated by Nick Boldt as follows:
I hereby nominate Wayne Beaton because he should have been a committer from
the get-go.

He's contributed to the project as the focal point for setting up
soc.eclipse.org, processing NCRFs, and other paperwork & process madness.
He's also been a frequent contributor to the mailing list.

Vote summary: 3/0/0 with 10 pending
  +1  Nick Boldt
   ?  Prashant Deva
   ?  Miguel Garcia