[technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Stefan Daume

technology PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Stefan Daume to receive full Committer status on the
technology.buckminster project. As a PMC member, you can approve or
disapprove this vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

Stefan Daume was nominated by Thomas Hallgren as follows:
Stefan has written major parts of our documentation including:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster_Quick_Tech_Reference
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introducing_Buckminster
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster_component_meta-data_language_1.0_%28Ref
erence%29

and made significant changes to many other pages on our wiki.

Stefan is already an Eclipse committer (STP project).

Vote summary: 5/0/0 with 2 pending
  +1  Karel Brezina
   ?  John Casey
  +1  Thomas Hallgren