[technology-pmc] EPF: Permission to contribute Scrum process

Hi,

we would like to have permission do start the IP due diligence process in conjunction with contribution of a Scrum process, see http://icescrum.org/process/
Before contribution, Tool Mentors (providing information about usage of a specific tool) will be removed.
After contribution takes place, we will make sure to translate all text into English, or write new text. Having the structure of the content will however allow us to accelerate the development of a scrum process since it provides structural elements upon which content can be put.

Brian Lyons and Ricardo Balduino will be the committers managing the contribution.
The contribution is generously offered by
Claude Aubry
Consultant Méthodes Agiles

This will add a 3rd exemplary process to EPF, besides OpenUP and XP. We will continue evolving the breadth of available processes through EPF.

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework