[technology-pmc] Eclipsecon Long tutorial abstracts due soon

Hey folks. December 1st is the deadline for Long Talk submissions for
EclipseCon 2007.

I don't see anything in Eclipsezilla yet. I'd love to see one or more
submissions from RAP. When you do submit your abstract, file it under
"Technology and Scripting". So far we only have five submissions for six
slots.

If you want some help assembling an abstract, let me know.

Here is the URL for submitting your talk:

http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/enter_bug.cgi

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton