[technology-pmc] Re: Higgins Incubator Status

Mary, Paul,
The first step is to convince the Technology PMC that graduation is a good idea. Could you summarize, in an email, for us? We meet on the phone once a week Tuesdays at 10am PT, so it's a little short notice for tomorrow but if you can get an email out to us, we can consider it.

- Bjorn

Mary Ruddy wrote:

Bjorn,

When Paul and I met with you and Mike in Ottawa, we discussed beginning the process of moving Higgins out of incubator status.  The Higgins team held another successful two day face-to-face meeting last week and would like to request a CheckPoint review.  Are there any projects that did a particularly good job on their CheckPoint review presentations that we should use as a model?

Mary

Back to the top