[technology-pmc] Re: FW: Bruno Wassermann - New Committer Request Form

Michal,
The Technology PMC approves the election of Mr. Wassermann. In the future, however, we'd like to see more explanation of the candidate's contributions than "he has been involved since very early on". Our reasoning is that the goal of the nomination is not just to elicit votes but also to provide a historical record for the entire Eclipse community. Thus if someone new joins the greater Eclipse community in January and is interested in BPEL and cruises through the email archives, they should be able to find enough information in the voting trail to understand what the criteria for joining the project and the qualifications of each of the current Committers. The phrase "involved from very early on" isn't enough to help that person.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Back to the top