[technology-pmc] Re: New co-lead for BPEL Designer Editor project

Bjorn,

absolutely correct.

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         James_Moody@xxxxxxxxxx, Simon D
                                       Moser/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             09/09/006 07:05                                            cc
             PM                        technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       New co-lead for BPEL Designer
                                       Editor project

James,
Thanks, I have made the update.

Simon,
I have the project leads as yourself and Michal - is that correct?

- Bjorn

      Hi PMC,

      I am no longer actively participating in the BPEL Designer project,
      as noted in a post to the newsgroup and mailing list. Simon Moser
      will be taking over my responsibilities as co-lead on this project -
      could you please update your records (and any relevant web pages that
      I can't find) to reflect this?

      Thanks,

      james

Back to the top