[technology-pmc] Re: Proposed Committers for OHF

Grahame,
Great - good to see more committers and diversity for OHF.

- Bjorn

Grahame Grieve wrote:
We have another round of committers nominated for OHF.
In keeping with the eclipse process, I have held them off
becoming committers until we have had contributions.

The summary of their contributions is below. I will initiate
the OHF process, and when (if) the votes are complete and
successful, I will forward their nominations to you for
OHF committer status.