[technology-pmc] Re: HL7 code dependency

Grahame,
I found http://www.xmlpull.org/ - is this where you are getting the source code? The license looks fine, except that for the LGPL for the tests. So you're approved except for the tests - we can't have anything GPL in the repository.

- Bjorn

So this is a request of the technology PMC for approval to use the XML pull parser & continue the HL7 tools development.
I will run through the standard legel process for this one.

Grahame

Back to the top