RE: [technology-pmc] Dali to move from Technology to Web Tools

A question: is there any concern about setting a precedent regarding the
switching of the mentoring PMC in the midst of incubation?

I *think* it's fine. But wanted to ensure that everyone was comfortable with
the precedent being set.

> Ward, Wayne, Cliff, (and John who never replies to any of
> these emails) The Dali project would like to move from us
> (Technology) to Web Tools and finish its incubation there.
> The Web Tools PMC has already said this would be fine. I
> think this is a fine idea. Do any of you have comments on
> this?  Please respond +1 (or -1) so that I can schedule the
> public review.

Back to the top