[technology-pmc] Re: Revising Technology Charter

Oops. Send this from the wrong account last time.

On May 1, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Ward Cunningham wrote:

Ed -- We appreciated your insight with respect to technology project committers. I wonder if you'd be willing to join us on our weekly technology pmc conference call next monday? We will be discussing fine points of both intention and wording regarding this proposal:

http://www.eclipse.org/technology/proposed-technology-charter- changes.html

We will meet Monday at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific time. The call-in number is 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064, passcode 874551#

We are just looking for the best possible input. Of course any decisions will be through usual channels.

Thanks and best regards. -- Ward

Back to the top