[technology-pmc] Re: [mylar-dev] new committer nomintation for Rob Elves

The Technology PMC approves Rob.
Mik - the next step is to fill out this form:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/committer_request.html

Mik Kersten wrote:

Bin, please note that only existing committers can vote for new committers.  But I’m sure that Rob appreciates your support.  The details on the process are documented in the “Committers” section of http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/Eclipse_Standard_TopLevel_Charter_v1.0.php

Since there have been two +1 votes and no -1 votes I am recommending Rob to the Technology PMC for commit privileges.

Back to the top