[technology-pmc] PTP planning to release 1.0?

Cliff,
I saw in the PTP newsgroup that they are working on a 1.0 release. There are two issues with this and you, as their new mentor, get to deal with the issues:
  1. They'll need a Release Review and an IP Review before any release and I haven't heard about either. They probably don't remember this.
  2. As an Incubation project, they can't release a 1.0 - they need to have a <whatever> Review to evaluate their community and exit incubation. They probably don't realize this.
Thanks for dealing with it,
Bjorn

Back to the top