[technology-pmc] Project Status Infrastructure

Hello all,

As recommended below, I was trying to follow the conventions to create a 'project status infrastructure' for EPF project Web site, as we can find at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure.php

However, by including the various recommended html content for that purpose, I got an error message when trying to visualize the Web site in my local workspace, before committing changes to CVS. The error I get relates to a reference to a file that I was unable to find under CVS and include in my workspace.

Class: _projects-info_class_php.html"
(http://www.eclipse.org/projects/common/doc/infrastructure/_projects-info_class_php.html)

Missing reference: /home/data/httpd/eclipse-php-classes/system/dbconnection.class.php
How can I add a reference to this 'dbconnection' class (or all these packages) in my workspace?

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question, otherwise please let me know where to post it.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Ricardo Balduino
EPF Committer

----- Forwarded by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM on 03/10/2006 01:40 PM -----
Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM

03/06/2006 03:59 PM

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM
cc
Subject
Fw: [Fwd: [technology-pmc] Technology PMC review of PTP project]

FYI

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

----- Forwarded by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM on 03/06/2006 03:59 PM -----
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2006 11:56 AM

Please respond to
Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Fwd: [technology-pmc] Technology PMC review of PTP project]

Cliff (and all),
One more thing when you/we send these emails: we need to remind people to update their websites to the new look PLUS they need to create their "project status infrastructure" files. See the complete details here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure.php

(...)

Back to the top