[technology-pmc] VTP website

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Brent,
I notice that you're moving discussions to the vtp-dev mailing list - thanks, that's a definite visibility improvement!  Another thing we'd like to request as part of the effort to more visibily promote the VTP activity, it would be good (and soon it will be mandatory) for you to implement the project status reporting infrastructure. These are the files that drive the dashboard and timeline and other community-visible summaries of project activity and progress. Thanks.
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

voice:  971-327-7323 (PST, UTC-8)