Re: [tcf-dev] Setting context to not active state in agent

Hi David,

> I am wondering how one can set a context to “not active” from the agent side.
An inactive context is intercepted and the error code ERR_NOT_ACTIVE is set on reading the PC of your target/core.

>The behaviour I am wanting is for clients not to ask for individual states of the context [...]
If you report an intercepted and active context, clients must retrieve the state and other context properties there is no way around.

You may instead delay the reporting of a suspended until all necessary data could be retrieved from the target.

 - Sanimir

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 8:40 AM Wilson, David <david.wilson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All – I am wondering how one can set a context to “not active” from the agent side.

The behaviour I am wanting is for clients not to ask for individual states of the context – i.e. that the context is suspended, and intercepted, but also not active.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

David Wilson

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich