[tcf-dev] Retrieve memory programmatically from a TCF target

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to develop an Eclipse plug-in that would allow to retrieve a memory bloc from a TCF target. I want it be generic enough so it is independent from the target hardware. The plug-in would be based on the TCF plug-in, and capable of retrieving a memory bloc based on the start address and the size. Is there any API provided as part of TCF that I could use from my plug-in?

I have a similar implementation for a GDB server, but I would like to be able to support both “Target Protocol”. For GDB I use DSF, but I am not able to find anything in TCF that would allow to reuse what I did in DSF.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Alexis

Back to the top