Re: [tcf-dev] First try on running TCF debug session on Linux VM
  • From: Gidi Gal <gidigal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:50:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=QvQnZubc/+5WaOs1Nv7tR2/puG7SajEqddwOmuCCxFo=; b=QzCum2Pmzg4DObEeqOiVq2xhxlWhSN96s9RnlKA9wiJi90BQqs8nDXhxFmLx7Ex6atvu/QaEyVyHE1JedFO7PEo/v980+lGNHRomy/e3PucOUjfxl3IYuh7WeZQT9sjBjMpsJNfkcZkDXNZNYOhdKo2bfG6PdTLDHmtDI1zfFzEpw6+vXAEe/7JGoV0XWrJcbN9njvYNlAxeFdYHT8R/llBiggGS/NJGH4bCbDocPoE41ZmfR+ybv0dxpxIlG/MhIof//9lvlZBWlFncDJO6F8YQtNTgHfT0m2CUXKPtidhGI20DcoNo0LSBkIpAi8oTHaRbn5+gPUkemEayMln1hw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Yom5u3VHQ9Em2vnSikeaYcXqRwuBgm2hQmP4D8VztcvibYrth2b4FWxdJ+R96KPo9Ukuj5wUAFgfjX6eFgTrrdGPnECOpoYOVF8T4Cft7LZ3t9n6qV1rT4N7fmF3/CeYOXsgt/oN9rad35picHDQJoqJjsvtZfgktAcXSrON3QWUXNGZI5dECewJKhX9o6ZU1/+1fgCG7IamA1odSnUnaK3v4p3KNnYuu4Kc7AbnMbvhbXt+8cUWBagMw/idHYkFVL1a5UOcW06oudVGtREiSRxOUKwU3ZJ9OvJ2jfPN6HE1oTA3UUEeL3EJVveN7Y3S6S/4wkj9FhrRLSqE/zdFeg==

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your help on this issue. I managed to run debug session. Now, I'm trying to add TCF source code in order to debug it.

I am working with Eclipse 4.9, because WindRiver Workbench 4 is based on this release. My development will eventually work on WindRiver Workbench 4.

I followed the "Getting Started" page, but when I import the projects under plugins folder I see some build errors related to rse plugins. I tried to install Remote System Explorer plugins, but some errors still exist. I assume it is related to the fact that I have the latest version of TCF source code, while I need the version related to Eclipse 4.9.

What git command should I use in order to get the TCF source code related to Eclipse 4.9 ?

Thanks,

Gidi

מאת: Eugene Tarassov
נשלח: יום שני 30 דצמבר 2019 19:54
אל: TCF Development
נושא:
Re: [tcf-dev] First try on running TCF debug session on Linux VM

Hi Gidi,

"Local File Path" should be empty in your case.

Setting both "Local File Path" and "Remote File Path" means cross compilation.

You would use it to compile on Windows and let the debugger to copy the file from Windows to Linux before launching.

Regards,

Eugene