[tcf-dev] TCF agent for LLDB

Greetings,

In the LLDB mail list lldb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx there is the thread subject "Moving debug info parsing out of process". Also note that on this LLDB page http://lldb.llvm.org/projects.html there is the project proposal "Make a high speed asynchronous communication channel to replace the gdb-remote protocol".

I would think that TCF would be a good candidate for both of these. I tried posting to the mail list and directly to the originator of the above thread Zachary Turner via lldb-dev but I did not get a reply or see my posting.

Perhaps someone on the TCF project may be interested in advocating TCF to the LLDB team. It seems a natural for a TCF agent to be written to use the C++ API of LLDB.

J.R.

Back to the top